The Woodlands, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
Ever since "upgrading" to 1.064 and the IntelliCenter2 app, I'm not able to control my IntelliChlor via the app on my phone. (The "Home" option doesn't work either.)

Screenshot_20220221-001520.png

Everything works correctly at the panel and through the webpage controls on intellicenter2.com

Anyone else have this problem? Any ideas on fixes? Thanks!

Last edited:
I have the same issue as well. However, for me, it also appears to be a communication issue. When I check the panel, it is not communicating with my intelichlor. I can try to change the setpoints and the intelichlor does not respond. The system diagnostics also show significant communication fail attempts with the intelichlor. Pre-update, everything was working fine. It appears that a reboot of the intelicenter by cutting power fixes the communication issue, but the app still does not show the chemistry data. I will monitor to see if it the issue comes back on the panel, but am still at a loss for the app. Android version here. Version 7.0

I am having similar issues after upgrading to the latest iOS Intellicenter2 app. App reports version 2.12.16, and my IC is running firmware 1.064. I have an IntelliChlor IC40.

In the new dashboard for the app, the Chemistry panel shows IntelliChem with empty readings noted for ORP Level and pH Level. When I click the Chemistry Menu button in this panel, the app crashes. The app also crashes with I click Chemistry in the horizontal scrolling menu.

When I go into Settings -> System Configuration -> Chemistry Control, the app shows that I have an IntelliChlor. So it seems the problem is with the new dashboard Chemistry panel and Chemistry Menu not recognizing that I have an IntelliChlor and not an IntelliChem.

Is anyone else running into this issue?

I've emailed [email protected] with a description of the problem to see if they are aware and have a solution.

Thanks,

Brian

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.