Intellicenter Upgrade Kit Availability

dmk

May 2, 2017
Scottsdale, AZ
I'm having a hard time getting my hands on the Intellicenter upgrade kit (Single Body, From an EasyTouch Newer than 2012)... Anyone know of any places that have inventory, or is there a way to "build-your-own" kit? I'm hearing they won't be in-stock until Jan 2023.

Cheers!

dmk,

While I'd like to upgrade to a new IntelliCenter, I can't find a reason. My EasyTouch does everything I need it to do.

If I were to build a new pool, it would have an IntelliCenter, but I doubt I will upgrade.

What advantages do you think you will get???

Sorry, but I have no idea where to get one..

Thanks,

Jim R.

Are you trying to enable the rest of the buttons? I have a EasyTouch 4 for instance and I do have a thread here bookmarked for how to make it an 8

I'm having a hard time getting my hands on the Intellicenter upgrade kit (Single Body, From an EasyTouch Newer than 2012)... Anyone know of any places that have inventory, or is there a way to "build-your-own" kit? I'm hearing they won't be in-stock until Jan 2023.

Cheers!
I know where you can get a Pentair 521909 IntelliCenter i5P Single Body Personality Kit

Control panel, 3 relays, 2 temperature sensors, no cabinet.

It is at a pawn shop so no warranty and not returnable but I saw it and it looks unused and factory sealed.

PM me for details.

dmk,

While I'd like to upgrade to a new IntelliCenter, I can't find a reason. My EasyTouch does everything I need it to do.

If I were to build a new pool, it would have an IntelliCenter, but I doubt I will upgrade.

What advantages do you think you will get???

Sorry, but I have no idea where to get one..

Thanks,

Jim R.
My reasons are totally pool unrelated :)

I actually love my EasyTouch and I think I’d even prefer it’s basic non touchscreen outside panel in the end, considering scenarios like having wet hands after dumping a pump basket. But I’ve been eliminating “smart home app sprawl” and the pool is the final remaining system to integrate and eliminate its app. Intellicenter plays nicely with all the big automation systems.

Thought about writing some automation drivers for ScreenLogic though which is seeming more compelling with intellicenter being unavailable. I know a few members on here had reverse engineered the protocol, which would be a great starting point.

Reactions: Jimrahbe
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.