Glendora California
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
I am in the infant stages of getting to know my intellicenter unit. I’m trying to get my wireless remote as well as my phone app to work. The phone app is showing the system is offline. And the wireless home remote shows all the functions as it should. But doesn’t seem to communicate with the outside panel. I’ve checked internet connection multiple times. It shows its connecting. But can’t seem to get the app or the wireless remote to work. The wireless remote is blinking yellow to green in the top right corner. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Flyis4ever
Some questions first so I can better assist if I can.
Are you referring to the iS10 Remote (as in the "Wireless Control Panel") or are you referring to the Wireless Transceiver (Client Bridge to Wireless Router)?
Let me know on that first, so that we may drill down further.
Can you please post a photo of what you see, if we are referring to the iS10 Remote?

Did you successfully complete the setup wizard in accordance with the IntelliCenter Control System User's Guide? Were there any issues that you noticed when you were following the steps in the wizard?

Let me know which "remote" you are referring to and anything else you notice and I will be happy to help you troubleshoot.
r.

Last edited:
Flyis4ever
Some questions first so I can better assist if I can.
Are you referring to the iS10 Remote (as in the "Wireless Control Panel") or are you referring to the Wireless Transceiver (Client Bridge to Wireless Router)?
Let me know on that first, so that we may drill down further.
Can you please post a photo of what you see, if we are referring to the iS10 Remote?

Did you successfully complete the setup wizard in accordance with the IntelliCenter Control System User's Guide? Were there any issues that you noticed when you were following the steps in the wizard?

Let me know which "remote" you are referring to and anything else you notice and I will be happy to help you troubleshoot.
r.
I’m referring to the is10 wireless control panel. I have completed the setup wizard. The remote worked at one time. Now for some reason it has stopped.

I’m referring to the is10 wireless control panel. I have completed the setup wizard. The remote worked at one time. Now for some reason it has stopped.
Flyis4ever
Let's try this.
1. Go to the IntelliCenter Control Panel. Navigate to the iS10 Overview Screen. Tap Settings to display the iS10 settings options.
2. Ensure the "Remote Type" is assigned as iS10.
3. Confirm the "Remote Name" i.e. iS10 #1 or whatever you named your remote.
4. Ensure that the "Enable Remote" ON/OFF button is set to ON.
5. Ensure that the iS10 Remote and the IntelliCenter Control Panel are communicating on the same frequency if you will. Set the Remote Channel to 1 or whatever the iS10 Remote Channel is set to. Should be 1 if you only have one (1) iS10 remote I would think (The assigned channel is used to communicate to multiple iS10 remotes to mirror each other or to operate individually with different functions).

The iS10 Remote should communicate with the IntelliCenter Control Panel at this time. If not, then check to ensure that the iS10 antenna has the required RS-485 Com Port connection at the control panel.
Let's see if this works. If not, try a System Reboot (NOT a "Restore Factory Defaults"). If you are unsure of that procedure, get back with me and I can walk you through that, at that time.
r.

Last edited:
I checked all that you asked, I rebooted the system and nothing? The remote is communicating with the outside panel everything I do at the outside panel shows on the remote but when I try to control anything from the remote I get nothing. It’s comminicating one way and not the other D0935E2B-3850-4051-A4C1-1C78B6BDA4D5.jpeg

Flyis4ever
Hmm, yea that is weird. You might have got a remote that decided to go south on you or it could be the board or a connection at the Control Panel that went bad. That is what warranties are for, as most items that go bad, go bad early on.
At this point, I would give tech support a call. (805) 553-5000.

They have the troubleshooting templates that they will walk through with you. If they can't figure out what is wrong, then they will either send you a new remote, board or both. If a new board, they will probably contact an authorized Pentair service technician to come out and get you squared away.

It could also be something software or firmware related in which case they could fix and issue an over-the-air firmware update. they can also "remote in" to your system and see "what's up.
I have had nothing but phenomenal experiences with Pentair's Tech Support.

Please keep us posted on what's happening with this issue.
r.

I checked all that you asked, I rebooted the system and nothing? The remote is communicating with the outside panel everything I do at the outside panel shows on the remote but when I try to control anything from the remote I get nothing. It’s comminicating one way and not the other View attachment 96243
Did you ever get this figured out? I just installed one and having the same results. Changes made at the panel update to the remote but the remote doesn't seem to transmit the signal to the panel. I have checked all of the connections and they are good.

Thanks

Did you ever get this figured out? I just installed one and having the same results. Changes made at the panel update to the remote but the remote doesn't seem to transmit the signal to the panel. I have checked all of the connections and they are good.

Thanks
Sorry for the late response. We replaced the remote itself. It was bad.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.