IntelliCenter OCP Load Center / Equipment Pad – Modifications and Retrofit

Oh man, you might need to design your own load center and build out an IntelliCenter “Truly IntelliUpgrade kit”.

I’ll tag you in my build thread when I get around to adding details about setting up the IntelliCenter. For right now, I just have the very basics set up on the panel directly. Got the COM expansion and Valve Expansion installed all of the IntelliValves setup. I got the IntelliPH plugged in but not operational as I haven’t connected the IntelliChlor yet (2 more weeks to go).

This weekend I’ll get the network cable run so I can connect remotely and start using the app and web portal.

I need to go back over your review about setting up the various pump speeds, features, circuits, macros, etc... but need to finalize the wiring first.

Reactions: MyAZPool
Oh man, you might need to design your own load center and build out an IntelliCenter “Truly IntelliUpgrade kit”.

I’ll tag you in my build thread when I get around to adding details about setting up the IntelliCenter. For right now, I just have the very basics set up on the panel directly. Got the COM expansion and Valve Expansion installed all of the IntelliValves setup. I got the IntelliPH plugged in but not operational as I haven’t connected the IntelliChlor yet (2 more weeks to go).

This weekend I’ll get the network cable run so I can connect remotely and start using the app and web portal.

I need to go back over your review about setting up the various pump speeds, features, circuits, macros, etc... but need to finalize the wiring first.
Robtown
Yes sir... One step at a time. You know what they say about Rome. Take your time, double check your work, always keep "future-proofing" in mind and most importantly, have fun. There will be "moments", that I can assure you of. But in the end, will be the satisfaction of your project...
Ping me anytime....
Enjoy.

Ron...WOW!!! Nice project! All that wiring is so hard to keep neat and to keep track of...you nailed it! I’m really looking forward to your updates, in particular as you move forward with ORP. Will you be updating your efforts there in a new/particular thread?

My project has been on hold with some COVID-related child care responsibilities, haha...but this thread has tickled that itch.

Thanks for documenting your efforts!

Ron...WOW!!! Nice project! All that wiring is so hard to keep neat and to keep track of...you nailed it! I’m really looking forward to your updates, in particular as you move forward with ORP. Will you be updating your efforts there in a new/particular thread?

My project has been on hold with some COVID-related child care responsibilities, haha...but this thread has tickled that itch.

Thanks for documenting your efforts!
Hi Jon...
Long time... Understand with the pandemic and all... Hope you guys are doing the best as can be expected.
Hey thanks much! Yes sir, I am in the process of drafting a discussion on the automation/sensor side of things. Should come out soon. The developer of the REM software gave me the green light to do integration test runs between the REM software and the nodejs-poolController and nodejs-poolController-dashPanel.. It really is pretty awesome and the integration between the platforms is working well and we're just working out some bugs on some readings etc, etc..

I should have much more coming out shortly.
Still need to have you over when things settle down.
Take care...
r...

Reactions: jonpcar
I finally got around to taking pics of our load center. Laughing, because it doesn’t compete with yours! You did inspire me, @MyAZPool , as I ran the extra cat6a for the serial connection and included surge protectors for both internet and serial runs (I also put an 80ka surge protector on our main home panel, which protects this sub panel).316F03CD-DF1B-4303-9777-23E89BAE4A70.jpegA8F5092F-B057-41FC-8671-F45376458E94.jpeg

Reactions: MyAZPool
Updated the base document of this thread to include comments regarding the elimination of my Pentair IntellipH Acid Dispenser System with the exception of it's Peristaltic Pump (Acid) (Pentair PN 522474) and associated chemical storage tank. Both of which I have kept and am now utilizing in combination with a
Sequent Microsystems I2C 4-relay (10A/240V) Raspberry Pi Stackable Card.

Additional information to include the controlling of the referenced peristaltic pump and relay combination can be found in the following link.
r.

Reactions: ogdento
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.