Intellicenter Help

phildg

May 28, 2020
sarasota, florida
Couple of questions:

1. I just had my Intellichlor start up and there is a communication failure. While I am still under warrantee, I was wondering if this might be a wiring issue. The company who installed the pool had some issues with the pump and WiFi resulting in a Pentair rep coming to the house and fixing wiring issues.
2. I want to "program speeds on my VSF but I do not see a way to do this from the Intellicenter desktop connection. It just shows the features I have. Am I missing something or could this be a wiring issue as well?

Thanks,
Phil

Phil,

Just like the EasyTouch, there is a place for you to assign a speed to each Circuit.. You just need to use one or more unused Feature Circuits and assign a speed to it..

Here is how it is done in the EasyTouch and I'll send a bat sign to one of our IntelliCenter experts.. Calling @MyAZPool

Thanks,

Jim R.

Some questions:

1. Do you do this done from the panel or can it be done from the desktop app?
2. When I go to the app on-line, I have under pools my pool and spa.
3. Under my pump view I have my VSF pump with current stats. I see no option to bring up the screen you are showing.

I think my first issue is being able to get to the circuit setting so I can add info for the pump.

Thanks to all that can help!

Phil

Phil,
I find setups and configurations most easiest on the web client (desktop/laptop).
1. Since you mentioned a spa (please fill in your signature information when you have time, so those of us who are helping you, can get an idea of your equipment), you will have a speed or flow (you mentioned a VSF), for your pool circuit and your spa circuit.

1593727314588.png2.From the web client home page, click the 3-bar icon in the top right hand corner. Navigate to SETTINGS > CIRCUITS > FEATURE CIRCUITS and ADD FEATURE CIRCUIT.

3. Create up to six circuits for your pump speeds and/or flows. Click SAVE for each one. See how I did mine. Yes, you have eight but again, you need to keep two in reserve for your PUMP and SPA Circuits.

1593727665316.png4. After you've done that, then navigate to the PUMPS page. Click on your Filter Pump. Then ADD CIRCUIT. In the pull-down, you will find those FEATURE CIRCUITS that you created. Now tie (associate) those to the actual pump settings. Again, use my example and it will make sense.

Now, you're good to go.

Please take a look at the first five posts of the following thread. There is a lot of good information there for new IntelliCenter users that are not well explaned in the Pentair documentation. Let me know if you have any questions...
r.

Last edited:
Thanks
I was able to get to this point.

I do not see the pump:
AUX-CIRCUITS (PANEL 1)
FUNCTION
SHOW AS FEATURE
EGG TIMER
SPA
SPA
NO
12H 0M

LIGHTS
INTELLIBRITE
YES
12H 0M

AIR BLOWER 1
GENERIC
YES
12H 0M

AUX 3
GENERIC
NO
12H 0M

AUX 4
GENERIC
NO
12H 0M

POOL
POOL
NO
12H 0M

FEATURE CIRCUITS

SHOW AS FEATURE
EGG TIMER

CIRCUIT GROUPS
CIRCUITS

EGG TIMER

The pool is present.

Thoughts.

I am sure the pool company did not know how to program and Pentair has not responded yet.

Thanks for your support!

Phil

Phil,
Okay. I guess I figured out where you're at. You are on the SETTINGS > CIRCUITS page.
Are you not able to copy/paste screen captures?
This is where you are at I think.
2020-07-02_15-37-38.jpg

Click on the purple FEATURE CIRCUITS bar and "screen print" and paste here and let me see what you see please.
r.

Last edited:
Okay great.
Click on the green ADD FEATURE CIRCUIT button.
It will look like this.
1593733480061.png
In the Circuit Name box or window, name your circuit. I prefer to use the actual speed or flow number. i.e. Speed 800, Pump 50, etc (SEE MY EXAMPLES). But use what will make sense to you. Then click the blue SAVE button.
Then see post #4 (item 4) above and follow those instructions.
Let me know if you run into a problem and we'll get you back on track.
r.

And Phil,
Once we get some of these basic configs out of the way, remind me and we need to go into those AUX-CIRCUIT boxes and make a couple of quick changes on some of the settings that I see. I'll walk you through it.
I won't bore you with the details now. I'm thinking way out ahead when its time to set up CIRCUIT GROUPS.
r.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I am just not getting this! ARRR
Can you talk me thru this?
Let me know and I will send you contact info for tomorrow or another day that works for you.
Thanks!
Phil
Sure... No problem. Just send on private message. Just click the mail icon above in the upper right hand corner to the right of your screen name (phildg).
r.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.