Intellicenter Help

ATR1

Sep 20, 2019
Sacramento, Ca.
I am just getting my new pool/spa up and going "Owner/Builder". I purchased all pentair products (pumps,heater,lights,salt cell, intellicenter 10i). I now need to setup my intellicenter to make everything work. I live in Sacramento area and looking for control tech who can setup my system.Everything is wired. I have reached out to several pool people with no response. I am hoping this site can help me find someone. THX.

A,

To be honest, it would be best if you set it up yourself... This is because this makes you understand how the system works and what it can do and what it can't do.. I am not sure how you can even wire it unless you really understand how the system operates.. :scratch:

I'll call the guy who can help you... @MyAZPool

Thanks,

Jim R.

I have a retired pool builder I talked into helping me build my pool who wired everything. Agree would make me more knowledgable with my equipment, but I don't have time to learn the panel or speeds of pumps to set them at. Once its setup I will have all winter to learn features. Thx.

ATR1
Just saw your post. Let me know if you have any questions regarding the IntelliCenter setup or operation and I will be more than happy to see if I can assist you.
Thanks...
r.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.