Phoenix, AZ
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-30
I recently updated the firmware on my IntelliCenter to 2.017 and since then, have not been able to control my heat pump with the intellicenter. Does anyone have a copy of the file for the older firmware version so I can downgrade?

Thank you! I was able to downgrade to 1.064.

Only issue now - I can not control my heat pump from the app. Is there anywhere to find some of the other firmware versions? 2.06

Thank you! I was able to downgrade to 1.064.

Only issue now - I can not control my heat pump from the app. Is there anywhere to find some of the other firmware versions? 2.06

You don't want 2.06. It was worse then 2.017.

1.064 is the most stable release.

I suspect you HP problem has nothing to do with the IntelliCenter firmware.

You can try and delete the HP from the Configuration then readd it.

Last edited:
Look at what controls you have on the touch screen at the panel.

It seems Pentair moved controls around with UX changes.

It works fine on the panel. On the app and website, I am unable to change the temp. It isn't an option.
Are you on 1.064 now or 2.017?

So it is not a firmware issue. It is an app issue or they moved it somewhere else.

@MyAZPool whatbis the best way to report this problem to Pentair?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Are you on 1.064 now or 2.017?

So it is not a firmware issue. It is an app issue or they moved it somewhere else.

@MyAZPool whatbis the best way to report this problem to Pentair?
Allen,
Recommend that the OP go through the process of calling Pentair Tech Support and get a trouble ticket started. I realize that it's a PITB and frustrating going through all of their trouble shooting steps to get to a "level II TSR", but it's the only way to get the issue into the system so hopefully it can be addressed in some future (and hopefully more stable) update (FW or iOS App).

Technical Support
Toll Free
(800) 831-7133, * Press 1-2-2-2-1-1 for IntelliCenter

Sanford, North Carolina (8 AM to 8 PM ET)
Phone: (919) 566-8000
Fax: (919) 566-8920
Moorpark, California (5 AM to 5 PM PT)
Phone: (805) 553-5000
Fax: (805) 553-5515

In addition, I'll try to backdoor the issue and submit on behalf of the OP. Unfortunately, I don't have an UltraTemp otherwise I'd play around and see if I could replicate but I too do not believe it's a FW issue.

B R E A K
@PhoenixPoolOwner
I agree with @ajw22, my guess is that it's an app issue since it works fine at the OCP. And yes, definitely stay away from FW v.2.006!!
And don't even get me started ref the Web Client. I think the last time it was updated was 2019.

Yea, they just released iOS V2.14.41. It's frustrating when they release an update to fix one thing and then the update breaks something else. :mad:
I'm still living on FW v1.064 and it will probably stay that way for me for the foreseeable future. In the mean time, I think I'll also stay on iOS V2.13.10 until I see what transpires.
I don't even think that there is a way that one can revert back on iOS versions like you can with the firmware versions.
r.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.