Intellicenter Firmware Update 1.047 is Here!

setsailsoon

Gold Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
TFP Guide
Oct 25, 2015
Palm City/FL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-60 Plus
Folks,

The latest update is on the Intellicenter download site and works great! Solved all my issues with schedule and now I can say I have no glitches to work with. In addition to fixing the schedule glitch that kept me from adjusting schedules anywhere except at the outside panel it looks like the there are a number of other improvements in the settings menu like increased light selections. I'm sure there are others and if any of you know about them please let me know. I'll add anything I find.

Chris

PS It's always a good idea to download your configuration before you upload the new firmware. You can just download it to the USB thumb drive that has the new firmware.

Reactions: Soggydoggies
Ran the traps yesterday with laptop win 10 app, android app, iPhone app plus the 3rd party app our technology expert (@rmontgomery) was so kind to write to make schedule changes until Pentair finally published their fix. All worked great for the functions I use. These include pool and spa control, spillover, solar heat, gas heat, LED lights, filter pump and booster pump for the spa. Schedule feature works very nicely for everything! As far as I could tell no other functions were broken. Still even has the lead lag temp adjustments for the solar heater.

I'm sooo glad to finally have this.

Chris

Reactions: rmontgomery
I assume they will also be pushing the update to everyone? I checked at my control panel and not new updates are available.

I assume they will also be pushing the update to everyone? I checked at my control panel and not new updates are available.
Good question. They pushed 1.040 to me but I haven't seen any of them pushed since - there have been several. Maybe our "in the know" Pentair expert knows. @MyAZPool Ron, do you know the answer?

Chris

Reactions: JJ_Tex
You can download the update from the website, to a thumb drive, and load it at the panel. That is what I did when they released it back in September. I didn't want to wait for them to push it out.

--Jeff

Folks,

The latest update is on the Intellicenter download site and works great! Solved all my issues with schedule and now I can say I have no glitches to work with. In addition to fixing the schedule glitch that kept me from adjusting schedules anywhere except at the outside panel it looks like the there are a number of other improvements in the settings menu like increased light selections. I'm sure there are others and if any of you know about them please let me know. I'll add anything I find.

Chris

PS It's always a good idea to download your configuration before you upload the new firmware. You can just download it to the USB thumb drive that has the new firmware.
Wish I had seen this post before I updated my firmware. I did not download my configuration prior to updating the firmware. I noticed a few wonky things earlier, but push came to shove with our first freeze and the freeze protection was turned off. No damage that I'm aware, but I still don't know for sure if any other settings got scrambled. Most of the settings were not affected by the firmware update.

Wish I had seen this post before I updated my firmware. I did not download my configuration prior to updating the firmware. I noticed a few wonky things earlier, but push came to shove with our first freeze and the freeze protection was turned off. No damage that I'm aware, but I still don't know for sure if any other settings got scrambled. Most of the settings were not affected by the firmware update.
Yep, good thing is you know about it now. Trust me, I've learned a fair amount the hard way. BTW, I saved my configuration file on my cloud site. If I ever lose it I just put it on a thumb drive and go load it to the Intellicenter.

Chris

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.