Jun 7, 2023
Austin, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I watched this amazingly helpful video shared on the forums:

It seems to change my VSF pump speeds, I need to create feature circuits, and then associate those on the pump with speeds.

What I'm lost on is, when I attempt to associate circuits, the feature circuits do not show up. What am I missing?

1686156179423.png

1686156244895.png

The system is not as intuitive as it could/should be so don't take this as an attack on intelligence lol - after creating the feature circuit did you save and refresh the page?

The system is not as intuitive as it could/should be so don't take this as an attack on intelligence lol - after creating the feature circuit did you save and refresh the page?
yes... but apparently waiting (going to make lunch and coming back 🙄) was enough time for everything to refresh and show up.

doh, thanks!

Reactions: MyAZPool
yes... but apparently waiting (going to make lunch and coming back 🙄) was enough time for everything to refresh and show up.

doh, thanks!
Funny but not funny thing is that is one place where the app seems to be "faster" to process a change than the web interface

Reactions: b3nw
When you make a change in the settings page of the Web-Client, most times you need to exit out of "Settings" (click the blue "Home" button).
Then navigate back to the settings page that you were on and you should then see your change. I know, pretty "hokie" but that is the way it is right now.
Pentair is aware of this and many other really weird things about the Web-Client. Now they just need to to fix them. I recommended to them that they just "start over" with regards to the Web-Client lol. But, we'll see.

@Ahultin is right that the mobile apps tend to be more responsive but if I even used Pentair apps or the web-client, I would still prefer to work from my desktop instead of my mobile device. Guess, I'm a bit "old-school" in that respect. Not to mention just "old" period. :p
r.
p.s. Glad the video was somewhat helpful to you. Thanks...

Last edited:
Reactions: b3nw
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.