Palm City/FL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-60 Plus
We had a pretty good run for the past couple of months. But this morning here we go again just when I was starting to trust the problems were behind us!

1609158358364.png
Looks like I'm going to have to bite the bullet and go through Ron's Nodejs setup for my Rpi once and for all! @MyAZPool

Chris

Hi Chris...
Yup, 6 hrs, 15 min. That's the largest down time I have seen in a long time.

2020-12-28_07-37-48.jpg

The only time that I am aware now of any server outages is either when -
1. I go and check out uptimerobot.com when there are related complaints I see here online or...
2. When I happen to just be helping someone else out with their web client and it goes down at that time..

Otherwise, I have no reason to go there now.

If you're done now with intelliCenter.com outages and all the rest of that mess, here is what you might be looking for...

r.

EDIT: The only pool automation related server that I have a need for now is the one that is hosted on one of my RaspberryPi micro-computers. nodejs-poolController along with the dashPanel, rocks compared to intelliCenter.com.. The only time it is down is for a short few minutes here and there when I am pulling and installing new updates. Other than those few occasions, rock solid performance!

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.