Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-60 Plus
Folks,

I've been on the intellicenter center control server every day including several times today. Now I'm getting this error:
Secure Connection Failed
An error occurred during a connection to www.intellicenter.com. PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR
The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.

Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Used the same bookmark as always with Firefox and MS Edge no joy. Anybody know what's going on? @Jimrahbe @MyAZPool

Thanks!

Chris

Companies seem to do website maintenance on Sundays.

I always use the app vs. their website. And when I’m home, I connect locally. If their server is down, it doesn’t matter.

Folks,

I've been on the intellicenter center control server every day including several times today. Now I'm getting this error:
Secure Connection Failed
An error occurred during a connection to www.intellicenter.com. PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR
The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.

Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Used the same bookmark as always with Firefox and MS Edge no joy. Anybody know what's going on? @Jimrahbe @MyAZPool

Thanks!

Chris
Hi Chris..
Yea, every now and then they bring down the servers for maintenance etc. It's rare though.

In order to connect to your panel during these times, just use your mobile app because you CAN connect locally to your panel through the mobile app BUT NOT through the Web Application.

This issue has been addressed by me to Pentair and has been discussed here on TFP as well (see #12 of my updated IntelliCenter Discrepancy List), but nothing has been done yet to allow the Wep App to connect locally via IP address to the panel as of this time.

Maybe in the future but for now just use your mobile app if you ever experience this in the future.
Take care.
r.

Hi Chris..
Yea, every now and then they bring down the servers for maintenance etc. It's rare though.

In order to connect to your panel during these times, just use your mobile app because you CAN connect locally to your panel through the mobile app BUT NOT through the Web Application.

This issue has been addressed by me to Pentair and has been discussed here on TFP as well (see #12 of my updated IntelliCenter Discrepancy List), but nothing has been done yet to allow the Wep App to connect locally via IP address to the panel as of this time.

Maybe in the future but for now just use your mobile app if you ever experience this in the future.
Take care.
r.

Thanks so much. It's fantastic that you take so much time to understand and communicate the up to date information to all of us Intellicenter owners. I appreciate very much all your efforts.

Chris

Reactions: MyAZPool
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.