Intellibrite 5G color pool light

bcinsd

Jul 6, 2015
San Diego, CA
Hi.
I remodeled my pool about 5 years ago (15x30 ~15k gallons). Pool originally had a single incandescent light (that didn't work) at deep end of pool. Replaced with a Pentair Intellibrite (w easytouch controller). Was originally planning to add additional light but due to cost, decided that if one was enough before, would probably suffice with newer LED light. Unfortunately, new light was never bright enough for my taste and I wish I had put in a brighter or additional light.

Fast forward 5 years and Intellibrite dead. Checked GFC circuit etc, and all ok. Will likely go ahead and replace but am hoping that someone can suggest a different model of light that has reputation for lasting longer and hopefully, brighter, that can still be controlled via EasyTouch. I'm not concerned about LED cost savings; light only used occasionally.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.