Installing new pool over old pool base, paver question

Iwilk

Jun 18, 2013
Louisville, KY
My husband and I have taken down our old Doughboy pool. We are putting up a new 21' Sharkline Venture in the same spot, our Doughboy was the same size. My FIL is coming over tonight with his laser level to check the site level. When we installed our Doughboy we did not use patio pavers under any of the bottom plates but the Sharkline pool says to do so. How do I bury patio pavers and keep from disturbing more ground than I need to. We shouldn't have very much leveling to do. My FIL probably knows what to do but I hate going in blind plus I wanna look like I know what I'm doing, lol.

Since you will have a laser level available you can use that to set the top of each block to the exact same height. A thin layer (1/2 an inch or less) of clean sand under the block, in the hole you dug for it, will help get everything just right. A quick tap with a rubber mallet (or some other hammer like object) on the paver will compact the sand under it. Pavers set like that will get you a top rail as level as can be. Mine show perfect level even with a 4 foot bubble level.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.