Installing a new liner

Mar 28, 2018
Stillwater,Ok
We have a 30x15 above ground pool that we built a deck all the way around that overlaps the top railing. We are needing to replace the liner, but really don't want to have to take up the whole deck as well. The current liner was an overlap liner. Is it possible to get a bead liner and attach the bead reciever to the wall of the pool instead?

I'd give inyo pools a call and ask them. If you can't would you be able to get under the deck and have someone feed you the liner? I'm think of using a paint stirrer with gauze on the end to push it under the deck so you don't damage the liner.

The top rails will need to be removed for either situation so, unfortunately, the deck boards will need removed to install a liner or beaded track.

:cool:We have had our pool eight year-end are replacing the liner today here in Delaware with 75 degree weather is helping with the install. We are doing the bottom pad, wall pad and cove pad as well as a 30 gauge liner from Amazon. We hired a man who cam highly recommended and there are progressing very well at this point. I will report on how well it turns out but so far it looks great. I will be adding a side deck this summer so I am watching this tread. thanks for the add.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.