Installed new circuit board. Do I need to calibrate?

Oct 14, 2016
Virginia Beach
My old Swim Pure Plus green GLX board died and I replaced it with a new blue GLX-PCB-RITE board with the 1.59 software revision. Do I need to calibrate it for my T15 even though it is set to that size cell by default? Despite replacing the board, we've had to manually add liquid chlorine as the pool has started to green up after the replacement. When the board died, the relay leg burned through the board and the trace that burned through connects to the plug for the salt cell. Is it possible that it took the cell out too? Is there any good way to check? I took it to Leslies for a test and they said it needed to be replaced, but I'm wary of my local store. The cell is about 5 or 6 years old and was working fine before the board went out.

With the new board, seems like you have an Aquarite and can use this page for reference

You you do this and report back?
This is the basic information we need to know in diagnosing a problem:

• Report all readings when you..
    • Move the switch from auto to off and check all of the readings.
    • Move the switch back to auto and recheck the readings.
    • Move the switch to off for a minute and then back to auto and recheck the readings.
  • What are the first seven characters of the cell and box serial numbers?
  • What is the actual salinity and how are you measuring it?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.