Install semi inground

scout123

Bronze Supporter
Feb 18, 2018
Northwest GA
I would like to have a pool installed 2 feet in the ground. I've called the only 3 above ground pool places in my area and none of them sell above ground that can be placed in the ground. I found some pools online that can be placed in ground, but how would I go about finding someone to install it?? I really wanted to find a local pool company bc I think they'd know what they are doing and they can do it from start to finish, including plumbing and such. What do other people do?? (besides diy.....not going to attempt that!) thanks

Did you look at Radiant Pools?

Maddie :flower:

A radiant pool is my dream pool! I absolutely love the in pool liner over steps, but just read those can only be used with an install above ground or max of 18" inground. I don't know why?? Thanks for the contact. Knoxville is about 115 miles from me, so not sure if their installer would travel that far. I may call them tomorrow and see what they say. thx

I called the closest radiant dealer who said he would sell me the pool, but couldn't install as I'm too far away. I'm looking at a 27 foot round and he estimated (said he didn't have his 2020 price list yet???) around $10,000 just for the pool. Not sure it's worth that! I was really drawn to the radiant bc I love the in pool liner over steps. The person I spoke with said those would add between $4000-$6000 (not sure why a radiant dealer wouldn't know the exact price??) Anyway, not sure I love them that much.

I found a 27' round on Royal Swimming pools for just under $4000. It's called Lomart Whispering Wind II. It can be installed fully in ground.

I also looked at the Verona. It has the R10 double insulated aluminum walls. It's around $6500. I'm not sure it can be installed in ground though (I've sent a message to Royal Swimming Pools).

On Pool Factory I looked at the Intrepid with the extruded aluminum interlocking walls. It can be place 3 feet in the ground. It's about $5600. I also looked at the saltwater LX. It's only 2300 and can be inground 2 feet.
It's so confusing with all the options out there! And the price differences. Are the more expensive pools really worth their price?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.