Install / paver help

AWanless72

Jun 3, 2022
Illinois
Need help quickly! We (4 adults) are in the process of preparing the ground for our 24' Intex pool. so far, we had an excavator come and dig and level the spot due to a significant slope; he added 2 large loads of sand. All day long today we have been leveling the area. We had decided to put 12" patio blocks under the 24 legs - what a huge job that has turned out to be! We've been working for hours, in the heat and humidity, and only have 5 blocks done! We're tempted to stop right there and proceed with the pool assembly. My question is - are the blocks overkill? The instructions don't say anything about the blocks - we only decided to do from reading other posts on this forum. Help!
Hi! I used patio pavers for the uprights of my Summer Waves Elite pool. Tried my best to keep them away from the liner while filling. Looked pretty good, then the line stretched and was still punctured by one of the blocks. Now I have a huge tear. Co. Is sending a new on but what can I do so this doesn't happen again?

Welcome to TFP! :wave: How about digging down a bit and setting the pavers/bricks lower? That way they will be flush with the ground so that if the liner does encroach on the pavers it will simply roll over it and not get pinched.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.