Inground pool cleaner recommendations ?

schatz

May 15, 2017
Tucson, Arizona , U.S,A
Hello, as the title reads, can I have any suggestions or ratings of poolcleaner to replace my 10 year old creepy. It seems they do not make these anymore, has anyone tried the new kreepy, Amazon has mixed reviews. It is cheaper than the old Kreepy and the cost of fixing up my old Kreepy just doesn't seem cost effective at this point. Thanks, and a Kreepy is not the only cleaner I would consider but I do like the lack of moving parts to break down and the old kreepy seemed to do just fine, not sure which one to buy.

I have no experience with a suction side cleaner but the robot I have does a great job. Take a look around the Pool Cleaners forum and you will find a lot of great ideas.

Hello, as the title reads, can I have any suggestions or ratings of poolcleaner to replace my 10 year old creepy. It seems they do not make these anymore, has anyone tried the new kreepy, Amazon has mixed reviews. It is cheaper than the old Kreepy and the cost of fixing up my old Kreepy just doesn't seem cost effective at this point. Thanks, and a Kreepy is not the only cleaner I would consider but I do like the lack of moving parts to break down and the old kreepy seemed to do just fine, not sure which one to buy.
The Great White is like and updated kreepy. I used them for years. The great white is suction side and i run it on a timer. My pool is perfectly clean.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.