inflatable tubs.

abycat

Jan 24, 2016
grande prairie
anyone else have an inflatable tub? i picked up a 4 man round inflatable one last year for free from a guy moving. it worked great for 8 months then the impeller came apart a bit. not the biggest deal but i had to remove it and jb weld it back together. happened a couple times and i got tired of fixing it. it's a model with the pump and everything in the body of the spa so had to be fully drained and removed. i use my spa for helping my body and soul. i do a very strenuous job and I'm not young anymore so it really helps with pain. so i ordered the same thing from best buy. it was held up at the us customs so took a week to get here. i have it in my basement right by my sump and hot water tank so very convenient. but here she is. very minor differences like whiter inside section, different air fill port, control panel is a bit different cover insulation material is a bit different.

Attachments

• 20191005_132906.jpg
    20191005_132906.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 13
Do you know about Ahhsome to flush you tub?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.