katiejean13

Jun 24, 2021
Florida
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
Hello. We are getting a shot Crete pool and had the shell shot back in February. When they were shooting the pool he told us they would come back and create a form for the table and tie it into the rebar and then pour the concrete in. Everything else is progressing, but they have not come back to complete the table that’s supposed to go inside the pool. I feel that we have less than a month’s work left, but I’m concerned that the concrete for the table will need to cure for 30 days. Is that accurate? Do we have at least 30 days before we can swim because the table has not been completed?

Attachments

• 15A34437-56FF-402A-906D-60A8CA3B4A0A.jpeg
    15A34437-56FF-402A-906D-60A8CA3B4A0A.jpeg
    661.5 KB · Views: 21
30 days is needed for the Shotcrete to cure and most importantly stop shrinking prior to plaster application. This rule is used in regards to the pool shell. I have not heard of it being used for a concrete table and having the time line push back the use of the pool.

30 days is needed for the Shotcrete to cure and most importantly stop shrinking prior to plaster application. This rule is used in regards to the pool shell. I have not heard of it being used for a concrete table and having the time line push back the use of the pool.
Thank you, would a concrete table use different material than shotcrete? Any concerns with that since it’s underwater?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.