Impeller question

I'm not sure why it is not working.

Maybe the older software is not compatible with the newer software?

Maybe someone else will know.
So after your last response, I went to the panel and the pump display now says Display Not Active (no idea why it changed). I selected VS as the pump type, assigned the circuit as "Pool". Then hit the filter button and it started right up. Seems to be running fine now, but will set start/stop times and see if they work. Will also assign speeds/programs for spa and heater and see what I get. I assume it is ok to have it set as VS even though it is VSF?

Also, Thanks for the software update link/info, I'll look into that as well

Reactions: JamesW
The available types at the main control are only VS and VF. However, on my hardwired remote inside the house, VF, VS, and VSF are available.
The Diagnostics menu tells me that the Software Rev is UIC: 2.1 / UOC: 2.04
The Easytouch firmware added support for the new "VSF+SVRS Intelliflo Pump" in 2.090
Version 2.100 7/12/11

Fixes:
Changed 'VSF+SVRS' Text to 'VSF'
You have a firmware mismatch between your indoor and outdoor controllers which is why one has the VSF option and the other doesn't.

Reactions: tcrb
You have a firmware mismatch between your indoor and outdoor controllers which is why one has the VSF option and the other doesn't.
I assume the way to correct that is to install an update? I read through the info that JamesW posted above and I'm not inclined to spend the $750 for the Pentair programmer and I dont think I have the patience or skillset to build my own. I will check around to see if there's a pool company in my area (North Houston) that can do the upgrade. Otherwise, it looks like I'm able to program speeds for the pool, spa, and freeze modes, which are the main ones I'm concerned about.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.