Imagine Illusion 40 Complete 10/19/21

So I'll raise it 50 points to hit 200. My fill water is 150ppm. Can I put it in a sock like CYA?

Can I put it in a sock like CYA?

CH is exothermic and generates heat when it is dissolving. You don't want to pack it in a sock.

CH is not acidic like CYA.

Broadcast the CH on the top of the water in small batches and let it dissolve.

Reactions: Casey
CH is exothermic and generates heat when it is dissolving. You don't want to pack it in a sock.

CH is not acidic like CYA.

Broadcast the CH on the top of the water in small batches and let it dissolve.
This is why I'm asking. I never had to use it before because I had a vinyl pool and no heater.

Please check FC before and after the calcium chloride addition. See if it crashes FC like it does for me every time I add it.

Curious as to why the PB just cut the hose on the slide, instead of just getting the air out of the lines like the rest of the equipment? I have the same slide and the company I use to close just got all the air out of the lines. I do have Pentair actuators at the pad for the slide, so maybe ours are different, but a quick cut just seems like an excessive move to winterize the slide. I guess it's best to have the PB repair it, but probably also come up with a better solution than just chopping it off like that.

Reactions: Mdragger88
I dont think his blower was powerful enough to blow that line because he tried. I was there watching so I could winterize this year. He ended up cutting the line to finish the winterization n said he'd fix it in the spring. I am not worried about it. I trust him that he'll get it to where I wont have any issues when I go to winterize this fall.

Reactions: kimkats
. I trust him that he'll get it
Let him fix it whenever and all you need is the cheapest temp patch you can find to make it until he does. It doesn't have to be pretty, and like I said earlier, if it leaks a little while you use it, so what ?

Let him fix it whenever and all you need is the cheapest temp patch you can find to make it until he does. It doesn't have to be pretty, and like I said earlier, if it leaks a little while you use it, so what ?
He's coming over next week. I told him he's got til the following Friday til my Boss gets here. I'm on a deadline n she means business. I've been given a demand list of pool temp up n slide running. She called me yesterday to confirm her reservations and wished me a Happy Easter. :mrgreen: She asked me if I were off on Easter n I told her no. I have to work. She said everyone else is off. I told her my bad boys want Easter dinner too. She told me I better feed them then... just dont pet them cuz I work at the Man Zoo. :laughblue:

I'm having a pad poured between the house and garage for my tub. I thought about it and I'd rather keep it all to myself instead of having it down at the pool. Itll go right in that corner.

Attachments

• 20220414_163609.jpg
    20220414_163609.jpg
    477.2 KB · Views: 38
I told him he's got til the following Friday til my Boss gets here.
Tell him you will have his phone number to her if he does not fix it LOL
I thought about it and I'd rather keep it all to myself instead of having it down at the pool. Itll go right in that corner.
Smart move. How will you get power to it? Will you put in a walkway to it? Some way to have music or tv out there?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Casey,

Somehow I missed this entire thread. I have a lot to catch up on and in the meantime, congrats on your new pool and Happy Easter!

Chris

• Love
I think u will enjoy it alot more being closer to the house & with a little cover from people 👀 & wind. I wish mine were right up against the house but it would block my walkway & such. Having it under the patio between the house & pool is great & allows me to still look out at the pool while soaking.

Reactions: Newdude
I really.

And I cannot stress this enough.

******REALLY********

think you will enjoy the bit of privacy. When you want to top it off after a soak, there is NO need to be out at the street all Cousin Eddie like.

200.gif

• Haha
I think u will enjoy it alot more being closer to the house & with a little cover from people 👀 & wind. I wish mine were right up against the house but it would block my walkway & such. Having it under the patio between the house & pool is great & allows me to still look out at the pool while soaking.
I'll lose all view of the pool in this location. But I gain a ton of privacy and it's close to the house. I have to go out to the pool to grab water. I'll take a video of where it will be located n upload it to youtube. I think keeping it away from the pool will keep it MINE!!! Nobody will see it therefore nobody will use it. Its MINE and I really thought about what @Newdude said about it being mine. I really don't want to share it with anyone but me n my Boss n maybe my daughter. LOL

I'm not using a shower curtain. I'm going to have a privacy fence with a gate built to keep my backyard neighbor from looking down towards me. I'll probably do patio stone and build a nice shade garden. I'm thinking tranquil. I dont want a tv out there. Maybe music but no tv.

The wind would get it, if not one way, the other. It can get bad here especially when you create the perfect wind tunnel between 2 structures. We see it a lot at the prison. It could be calm out in the open n when you get between 2 buildings... you could walk into a housing unit looking like you just went through a tornado. Add in the sewer and you'd think the :poop: just hit the fan! :mrgreen:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.