Ignore a thread?

Is there a way to tell the forum that I would never like to see a particular thread in the future?
Help me learn a tiny bit……..do you not want to see—
  • A unique URL
  • A certain topic (IE phosphates, CYA, or what-not)
  • A thread in a certain sub-forum

I’m fairly certain I know the answer, but I’m wanting to learn more to verify a few things.

Help me learn a tiny bit……..do you not want to see—
  • A unique URL
  • A certain topic (IE phosphates, CYA, or what-not)
  • A thread in a certain sub-forum
I’m fairly certain I know the answer, but I’m wanting to learn more to verify a few things.
A thread. Many threads are simply outside my areas of interest and/or expertise. Some start out interesting but go down rabbit holes I'd rather not follow.

@Leebo

Can do through add-on:

There’s a few other items in the works that I’ve gotta verify before I can say for certain that add-on will or will not work for sure. Additionally I’m very unsure of that developer and their work, so I’m hesitant to install just yet.

There’s a few other items in the works that I’ve gotta verify before I can say for certain that add-on will or will not work for sure. Additionally I’m very unsure of that developer and their work, so I’m hesitant to install just yet.
Yeah, "Ignore More" was deleted....

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.