ICF - Insulated Concrete Form (styrofoam) pool construction

I'm planning a 20x40 ICF with autocover with the goal of ICF being to extend the swim season and reduce heating cost. Like Sean I would love to hear more about your progress and more details. Did you do a mono pour (probably overkill for a liner). Did you pour concrete for the floor over foam? I've been keeping tabs on icfguru.com and have been following his work on youtube. I'm thinking of doing a monopour and vinyl liner so in the future if I want I could change from vinyl to a pebbletec finish.

I'm planning a 20x40 ICF with autocover with the goal of ICF being to extend the swim season and reduce heating cost. Like Sean I would love to hear more about your progress and more details. Did you do a mono pour (probably overkill for a liner). Did you pour concrete for the floor over foam? I've been keeping tabs on icfguru.com and have been following his work on youtube. I'm thinking of doing a monopour and vinyl liner so in the future if I want I could change from vinyl to a pebbletec finish.
I've been watching those videos too. The monopour looks cool but it sounds like you need someone who really knows their concrete to pull it off. He makes it look so easy though.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.