Iaqualink

damb

Jun 10, 2014
toronto,on
i just installed a iq900 that I bought on eBay for very cheap. From what I have researched it is the same as the newer iq20 except the iq20 has updated wifi software. This wasn’t an issue for me because I was going to hardwire it anyway. I have a PDA 7.0 system and like everybody else i’m pretty disipointed with the limited funtions with this set up.

Is it possible to update the pda chip to a rs cpu chip. I think the actual power centre boards are the same and the cpu chip is what makes it a PDA system and a RS system. I have a found a RS rev. Q cpu chip that I want to buy.

On another note in the app I go to devices and I have light, bypass, spillway, all the same as the PDA but the last is aux-11. The last aux should be landscape lights which are hooked up to a relay, it the app it will not allow me to turn on these lights. Am I missing something.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.