Florida
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
My first pool build. The Pool Builder just got my Jandy system setup.
I have a iAqualink wifi. The whole concept sounds cool. Using phone or computer to access all the functions of the pool system.
Except that I hated it. Just this morning the iAqualink wifi wouldn't work--no power to iAqualink.
I had to unplug it (the red plug with 4 dc wires on it) from the panel, and plug it back in, and magically, it has power again.

The question is, is there a way to get around the iAqualink wifi?
Is it possible to work off the panel that's on the wall?

Thank you.

The panel at the equipment pad does not give complete control or programming of the system.

Install an All Button or One Touch wired panel somewhere indoors to have complete control of the Aqualink.

Just want to double check your comment on no power. Or is no access to the system due to wifi. The red plug controls the antenna wifi therefore I am thinking it is your wifi. There are reports of the wifi not always working with mesh wifi routers. It is suggested you turn off the 5ghz wifi, set up your AL wifi with the 2.4ghz. Then turn back on your full mesh system with both 5 and 2.4ghz. There is a new wife antenna issued by Jandy called 3.0 that supposedly works better with mesh wifi systems.

sorry for the late reply. I thought I would get an email notification if there is a reply in the forum... but didn't. I came back and wow, 3 replies.
I have Aqualink RS panel, with Aqualink Wifi/Antenna.
The Aqualink Wifi/antenna's side leds (red, yellow, and green) didn't light up. I tried toggle the switch (wifi/wired) in the antenna but nothing.
I ended up unplug the red terminal connector from the Antenna to the RS panel and replug it in.
and the led lights of the antenna came on.
From there I was able to reset the whole wifi thing.
Some how the Aqualink wifi goes for a sleep? I haven't interact with it for 3 weeks, maybe it decided to take a nap? not sure if this is a feature.
To HermanTX, you are correct, I do have mesh. I will try the 2.4ghz connection.

I was also researching the zodiac service controller : Zodiac-R0551800
Do you guys recommend using this to by-pass the wifi, or in case wifi doesn't work?

Thank you.

I was also researching the zodiac service controller : Zodiac-R0551800
Do you guys recommend using this to by-pass the wifi, or in case wifi doesn't work?
I am not sure why you would use this as it only has a 3-10ft cable. If you switch to service mode on the panel you can control everything from there so not sure what this unit provides other than allows you to stay in Auto Mode.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.