Silver Supporter
Jan 15, 2021
Redwood City, Ca
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Is anyone else having trouble accessing the iAquaLink web interface today?

The app connection is fine and work fine to control the equipment, but when I click on the Web button I get waiting for connection forever. I’ve tried it on a couple of different tables and on the phone and the result is the same.

I’m wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same issue today?

Update, it seems to be a problem with the Web interface on the iOS app. The app on an Android device works fine, but the web interface on my iOS devices is very sluggish. The web interface now comes up, but when selecting anything the first button selection or two will work, and then it hangs up and you have to back out of the web interface to get it to update again.

At the same time the web interface on the Android app updates after each button press just fine.

I’m guessing it’s a problem on Jandy’s sever end.

Had the same issue a couple of weeks ago and it created all kind of issue with the iAquaLink system. Jandy came out and told me it was a connection issue. I had to create a separate guest wifi on my system. I am using google wifi nest mesh system. I have been using this since may with no issue but for some reason Jandy believes it is the problem. Since creating the guest network I can access the pool from a computer but it gets problematic when trying to access the web section from the app. As previously reported it keeps freezing In the app and then giving me a hard time reconnecting, sometimes having to manually reset the IAquaLink and reconnect to the wifi. I am using the IOS version of the app. The web part of the app, probably connects to the server seems the issue.

When I talked to Jandy they said their group was working on the problem with Apple and suggested that I use the online webpage interface rather than the web interface in the app. Unfortunately the online webpage interface seems to freeze the same way on iOS based machines.

I have a Fire tablet (android) and the web interface on that version of the app seems to work okay, but it does do a lot of reconnecting on its own every few minutes. The website accessed interface also works from a Windows machine.

So it seems to be worse on iOS machines. I suspect they might update the app with a fix at some point.

The apps native interface keys seem to work fine, it’s just the web interface portion of the App that is acting up for me.

Reactions: jaspool
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.