iAquaLink IQ20 Web Interface

Mar 13, 2016
NC
I've done some searching here, and haven't found the exact answer I'm looking for.

Every piece of IQ20 documentation that I read has the feature rich web/app interface. When I log into my iAquaLink account, I have a very limited interface. My system is 4 months old and I have both the PDA antenna and IQ20 antenna. For such a new system, why do I have such a limited web/app interface? If I do need to upgrade, what do I need to upgrade to?
aq.PNGaq2.PNG20200401_091853.jpg20200401_085725.jpg20200401_085752.jpg20200401_091208.jpg

I think you have the IQ20-a upgrade. This makes the web interface on/off only. You need the IQ20-RS upgrade which makes the web interface the primary programming point and adds all those features you see. The IQ20-a is basically useless. You'll still need the PDA to program everything. To upgrade to the RS requires a new system board which is around $500. You might find it cheaper on ebay. Your builder screwed you.

I think you have the IQ20-a upgrade. This makes the web interface on/off only. You need the IQ20-RS upgrade which makes the web interface the primary programming point and adds all those features you see. The IQ20-a is basically useless. You'll still need the PDA to program everything. To upgrade to the RS requires a new system board which is around $500. You might find it cheaper on ebay. Your builder screwed you.

Thanks. That's what I figured :\ Kind of pisses me off.

Thanks. That's what I figured :\ Kind of pisses me off.

Honestly I don't know why Jandy even sells the IQ20-a upgrade. It really is totally useless. I went through this same thing with my builder. When I called Jandy tech support they took pity on me and actually sent me the RS board for free. It takes about 10 minutes to swap over to the RS if you end up getting the board. The antenna is correct you just need the new board. If you open your system up you should see something like the below. This was my original PDA system that I removed to upgrade to the RS system.

1585750285449.png

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.