Charlotte, NC
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
My Aqualink 3.0 is installed and I did not get a chance to capture the MAC address before the PB took away the materials. Does anyone know how I can determine the IP address for it on my network?

I am looking to reserve an IP on my router rather than have the IP address of the Aqualink change.

The easiest way to find the MAC address may be to log into your router and look at the attached devices. Then turn the breaker off that powers the iAquaLink and see what device disappears from the list of devices attached to your router.

I’m not sure the MAC address is readily available without opening the antenna unit. There’s a device number listed on the installation documentation that is used for registering the iAquaLink system with Jandy’s sever, but that ID is not a MAC address. I don’t have the MAC address listed on any of the paperwork that came with my stuff, and I did a self install so I have everything that came in the box.

Hopefully your router will show you the MAC address of the connected antenna.

Reactions: HermanTX
I agree with @MSchutzer I have an eero mesh system and it shows the IP and MAC address for my specific antenna. The MAC address is not on paper work (I have mine as well) and it is not shown in the iAquaLink software under Help or About on iAquaLink interface (at least I cannot find it). I only see it on the eero software.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.