IAquaLink B00088 wireless issue

I recently upgraded my home network to an Orbi mesh also. All my devices worked better on it because the signal is now stronger everywhere and I have none of the issues created by extenders. This includes connection to my Pentair Intellicenter. I previously had a Jandy RS with iAqualink 2.0 also and I believe there is way more to the 2.0 than just the physical antenna that's attached. One of the major differences was the wps button. 1.0 was notorious for connection problems but it did work... you may be making it worse by trying to use the 2.0 antenna on the 1.0 box.

Chris

Is the antenna on the 1.0 box physically different then the 2.0 box? I would have thought they were standard 2.4Ghz WiFi antenna sticks.

Can someone tell me the FCC ID on the version 1 and 2 boxes?

The FCC ID on the PDA box tells me that works at 915.95 - 927 Mhz and a power output of 0.00605 watts. Now I understand why both boxes are needed.

Is the antenna on the 1.0 box physically different then the 2.0 box? I would have thought they were standard 2.4Ghz WiFi antenna sticks.

Can someone tell me the FCC ID on the version 1 and 2 boxes?

The FCC ID on the PDA box tells me that works at 915.95 - 927 Mhz and a power output of 0.00605 watts. Now I understand why both boxes are needed.

The PDA is 900Mhz like the old phones and not WiFi. The PDA connects directly to the PDA antenna with no middle-man.

Here's a closeup of the WiFi I think this is all that is on the actual antenna.

1588021883756.png

@mazzurco I'm willing to bet your new network is running at a higher wifi protocol than your equipment will support, which is probably 802.11b. You might be able to get around this by setting it up as a guest network as others have mentioned, but probably the easiest solution is to just plug your old router back in (piggyback off the new one) and just use it for your pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.