Pearl/MS
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Edge-40
We just had a new pool installed. The pool company installed a creep crawly pressure side cleaner as standard. It work with the automation, however, we were not satisfied with the cleaning. So they removed it and replaced it with a Polaris 8050 sport. The new robot does not work off automation but for some reason the old robot shows up still and shows that it’s running. I’m computer smart but cannot for the life of me figure out how to remove it. 0346B201-BF17-40CB-A70B-875DF84D8D44.jpeg

Oh, and I have now idea what aux3 is..

Aux3 is one of your high voltage relays. The Aqualink comes configured with 4, 6 or 8 Aux relays. You have the relay, it is not labeled, and the system does not know if anything is wired to it so it is displayed that way.

Cleaner could be a label applied to one of your other Aux relays. Did you have a booster pump for the Creepy Crawly that was removed?

The Aqualink manual is at https://www.jandy.com/-/media/zodiac/global/downloads/0748-91071/6594.pdf?force=1

See pages 38-39 SYSTEM SETUP -> LABEL AUX

@PoolGate can you direct him through the labeling of the Aux relays?

Yes we did have a booster pump installed, however, it was removed when they replaced it with the electric robot.

So that Cleaner slider is whatever Aux relay the booster pump was connected to. If you delete the label it will read AuxN where N is the relay number.

If nothing is connected to the relay then the slider ON or OFF makes no difference.

Check your scheduler it is probably in there. It will always appear but should not be running by itself, even if it does nothing. Usually those are connected to a JVA to turn on the cleaner port when turned on.

1609937767820.png

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.