I need moral support!!

Jun 25, 2014
wallkill,ny
Hi,
I ordered a Latham replacement liner for my pool and am now( per usual) rethinking my choice. Considering it’s ordered I am sticking with it , but am hoping that someone out there has the same liner and is happy with it.
The liner is a Latham duo max in the color a Blue Granite. I’d appreciate any feedback and pictures if anyone has some.
Thank you!!

Hey Stelmo and belated Welcome !! Take a breath and go get a tasty beverage. Your new liner may not be the most perfectest perfect thing for you. But rest assured it will be still be beautiful in its own regard. It’s kinda like puppies. Do I have favorites ? Of course I do. But if a different puppy is going buck wild with puppy breath kisses, well that puppy is just the cutest dang thing I’ve ever seen even though it’s not ‘my kind’. I love that guy and have to add a new favorite to the long list of favorites.

Hey Stelmo and belated Welcome !! Take a breath and go get a tasty beverage. Your new liner may not be the most perfectest perfect thing for you. But rest assured it will be still be beautiful in its own regard. It’s kinda like puppies. Do I have favorites ? Of course I do. But if a different puppy is going buck wild with puppy breath kisses, well that puppy is just the cutest dang thing I’ve ever seen even though it’s not ‘my kind’. I love that guy and have to add a new favorite to the long list of favorites.
Hi,
Thanks for the boost. You are right, this liner will have something that I enjoy about it.

Reactions: Newdude

Wow, you really sold that one didn’t ya!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.