I may have recruited...

Mickey Moose

Jul 28, 2015
Dallas, TX
I may have recruited a newcomer. In an off-topic section on an unrelated site/forum there was a post on pools. Long story short I gave some feedback which got attention. One guy asked for more info so I gave him links to TFP and TF Test Kits. He said he is buying a TF-100 and switching. Don't know if he's blowing smoke but he sure seemed genuinely interested and serious about switching. I sure hope I helped him and that he actually follows through because I truly believe in the TFP method.

Yeah, I can believe that. I've had some strange looks and comments when people learn about how I maintain my pool with the TFP method. People either don't believe what products are used or they think that it can't be safe/effective... but what takes the cake is one guy who got out of my pool along with his wife and kid when he found out. He said I should tell people before they get in! His argument: "Have you seen what bleach does to cloths? Think about what it does to the body to swim in it!". Regardless of swimming, he is no longer welcome at my home.

I was on a facebook post the other day and mentioned BBB and that there is no such thing as chlorine lock. Got laughed off the thread.

One lady said buy a salt pool to avoid chlorine use. I said she had chlorine in her pool and she refused to believe be, even posted how NaCl is converted to Chlorine. Her response" Nope"

I am so glad I found this place.

I recently helped a friend open his green swamp using the TFP method (they had been travelling the first half of the summer). They were skeptical at first but stuck with it. Two weeks later they had crystal clear, blue water. Converts

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.