I made a pool logger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russell,

Small little bug on TA. When you are reviewing your results and you click on the TA value, I am currently getting the message:

" Warning

To lower your TA you need to reduce
pH to 7.0-7.2 with acid, and then
aerate to increase you pH. The
recommended range is -. "

Notice how the sentence ends in a dash. No biggie, just wanted to point it out.

I agree with the others. This program just keeps getting better and better!

yeah, Ive been using this for a couple days, and I really like it. I wish I could set ranges for my preferred levels, but thats a really nit picky comment. I think its amazing, and by far better than anything else out there that I have tried.

I've been using it since Russel started out and it has come a long way. At the beginning of this season I thought I might have a hard time deciding between continuing using poollogger.com and using the new Pool Math app from TFP themselves. After logging results in both for the last couple of weeks I've decided I'm sticking with poollogger. I like being able to log my results via both my computer and my iPhone. And the features that have been added over the last year seem to go above what the Pool Math app had/did. That may not always be true, but for now it seems that way to me.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Hi Russell,
Potential update: it would be good to be able to select the +Test +Chem +Maint +Note from each of those pages. For example if I input some test results and then want to add a note, I need to go back to the home menu before moving to the +Note page. Would be good if there was a link that took me directly there. Hope that makes sense.

Your app makes pool maintenance a breeze. Thanks man!

Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Russell,
Potential update: it would be good to be able to select the +Test +Chem +Maint +Note from each of those pages. For example if I input some test results and then want to add a note, I need to go back to the home menu before moving to the +Note page. Would be good if there was a link that took me directly there. Hope that makes sense.

Can you tell me more where you mean. What do you mean by 'those pages.' Currently, when you enter a test it redirects you back to the home screen where the buttons are, do you just want to be able to enter notes at the same time as tests?

Has anyone had an issue logging in? I have just setup an account for the pool logger and when I get my user Id and password entered I press the login button. As soon as the button is pressed the password disappears and says a warning of error logging in.
Any suggestions?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.