I Just Wanted To Say Thank You

RSLR

Bronze Supporter
May 28, 2021
Overland Park, KS
Bought a house with a pool last year. Things went well . . . but I really didn't understand why I was adding one chemical / what my readings truly meant / how I could prevent a small problem from becoming a big problem / so forth, so on. In the last few months, I've spent a load of time on this site devouring the forums, searching for (and finding!) the info I need, and slowly but surely finally starting to understand how to properly maintain our pool. So - if you've ever answered a question (or asked a question in this forum), thank you! TFP has quickly become a go-to resource not just for me but for a few friends who have pools as well. It's a great feeling to be able to solve a problem on your own w/o relying on someone else and/or spending more money than you need to when you're addressing a problem. I hope all is well with all of you.

Last edited:
Belated Welcome RS !!

While everything is there if you search hard enough, sometimes it’s nice to chat with other humans too. As away any of those times. :)

Reactions: RSLR
Welcome RSLR, we're very glad that you are able to get the info you need from TFP! There is certainly a wealth of it!

If you can, please consider a donation to keep the electrons flowing. If that's not possible, you can instead designate TFP as your charity on Amazon.

Reactions: Mdragger88 and RSLR
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.