I just HAD to share!!

Windylou

Silver Supporter
May 11, 2017
Groveton, Tx
So I’m in this group on fb & I came across this post today that just blew me away. So I had to share with some folks that I knew would love it as much as I did. This guy bought this seized property for cheap, noticed the ground stayed wet, got to digging around & found a huge pool FULLY intact. There was even a Buick LeSabre buried in it! AD4D3E0D-95B4-4E55-9C78-C09E4F0AC910.png767F933F-25E0-47BC-AE69-A18250835EB6.png

of course he painted it so it will need repainting in a year or 2... long enough for him to get out from under it... most will never know to ask and we will get them here in 2 years asking why my pool surface is peeling :)

of course he painted it so it will need repainting in a year or 2... long enough for him to get out from under it... most will never know to ask and we will get them here in 2 years asking why my pool surface is peeling :)
Casey he actually tried to get help here at the start of his journey, but he didn’t have any luck. He said the entire process took around 18 months. I know the struggles I endured getting my pool together & it was nothing compared to what he’s accomplished.
7924A7E5-E634-48F7-AE78-F92AA52695B4.png

Reactions: cowboycasey
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.