San Jose, CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
Sharing dreams is never particularly interesting to anyone who didn't have the dream.... but here we go.

I had a dream the other night my wife and I were travelling, stayed at a hotel and the pool water was terrible. Cloudy and gross. The manager asked for my help (because dreams) so I whipped out my test kit from the trunk of the car (😂) and proceeded to start a SLAM for them.

Is this a normal TFP side effect? To have a subconscious desire to fix everybody's pools?

Anyone else have pool dreams?

full

I don't have those kind of dreams.

Somewhat related. A good friend of my daughter and son-in-law bought a house with a pool. I recommended for a house warming gift for my daughter to buy their friends one of the recommended test kits. She rolled her eyes and said "that's not a proper gift" I just shook my head and said "so a toaster is?"

So, I guess, I too am trying to fix other people's pools.

Reactions: BenB
All kinda laughs in this thread already. I can’t remember my dreams really anymore. Prob cause I don’t have any cause I barely sleep anymore.
Man the kit would have been a better gift on money spent regardless. Lol. A toaster is like 20 bucks from Walmart cause they break so easy. Lol

I recommended for a house warming gift for my daughter to buy their friends one of the recommended test kits. She rolled her eyes and said "that's not a proper gift" I just shook my head and said "so a toaster is?"
I’m sadly with your daughter here. While the test kit is by far the MVP of gifts they don’t even know they need, we have a hard enough time getting people that are begging for our help to purchase one.

With a cold sell, it would be even worse. ‘Why would we need that when we have *professionals* taking care of the pool AND have the pool store are a backup ??’

‘Do our own tests ??? But the pool store will do it for FREE and tell us what we need.’

Now, we all see the error in those statements but the new homeowners certainly won’t.

Reactions: an1vrsy
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.