I aqua link down

Mine is up.

I find a regular breaker reset on the iAqualink power is like magic.

p.s. Thanks for the idea. Just turned on the spa for an unplanned Saturday evening dip. :)
The breaker reset worked but then went screwy all day today. This thing worked flawlessly for 5 weeks following completion of my pool, but now is like junk. I wish I had the old hand held from the pool at my last house.

You can add the PDA to your system or get a wall mounted unit like the OneTouch as a backup controller. The OneTouch you can just wire in but the PDA will require the PDA antenna. I have OneTouch, PDA and SmartPhone control of everything. Are you also aware that you can go to the Zodiac webpage and also have full control? For some reason, it seems to work better than using the phone app.

Mine went down last night also, but it reconnected later on.

You can still control your pool from your control box. I just put it in service mode and turn on the equipment that way. I turned on the spa and bubblers that way.

I have all my buttons labeled too, so no second guessing .

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.