I am using the TF-100 testing kit, but I am having trouble getting good readings. My testing kit is telling me my FC = 1

But I am certain it is much higher. I am SLAMing my pool right now so I know it is much much higher.

Maybe I am just doing it wrong. Basically I am following the instructions Word for Word in the TF-100 test kit, but what I am seeing is as I am putting re-agent back in and changing it back to clear it turns clear but then if I let it keep spinning and shaking it it will start to turn pink again after 15 seconds. Do I just keep waiting and dropping until it stops turning back pink or do I just drop until it turns back clear the first time. Because if I keep waiting, it keeps going back to pink even if it is very slight pink.

am putting re-agent back in and changing it back to clear it turns clear but then if I let it keep spinning and shaking it it will start to turn pink again after 15 seconds
Once the sample turns clear, the test is over. Move on to the CC test or dispose of the sample.

Reactions: ronaldo0501
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.