Hydromassage bathtub plugs?


Well-known member
Dec 25, 2014
Rockville, MD
I have an American Standard 2425ERHO020 Hydromassage bathtub. Right now, we never get around to using the jets. The jets are removable. When we bought the house we attempted to clean the system, and a ton of stuff came out. I am hoping to clean purge and cap the system. I tried to find caps I could screw in place, but to no avail.

Do you know of a supplier for such caps? Are there standard size threads and I might be searching too specifically?


Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Have you tried going to Home Depot and Lowes and bought what looked like it might work? How about calling the company that made the tub? How maybe another spa company? I wonder if they might have something like that??? I am just tossing ideas up to see what might work. I wish I had a real answer for you but maybe these ideas will pan out.