HOWTO: Add more than 2 valves to EasyTouch 4/8 Panel

Rodney Carter

Apr 29, 2024
Artesia, NM
Good morning...

First off, @ClemsonJeeper, thank you for figuring out how to do this. I've now added a motorized valve to route water to my pool cleaner when I turn on the Polaris circuit on the ScreenLogic app. Very happy with the results.

Secondly, and not to be overly critical (please don't get upset), your directions could be a bit clearer. I'm a fairly decent DIY'r but I spent an appreciable amount of time deciphering which wires to cut and splice. This installation provides the desired functionality at a substantial cost savings and I'm sure many people would want to do this to their systems. I'll be posting an edit to your instructions with some additional pictures that I think will be helpful for the average hacker to get this job done with a bit less worry about cutting wires.

Again, THANK YOU for the post.

KC
Good morning KC_C,

You mentioned in your post above that you would be posting an edit with additional pictures. I can't find where this is if you have done it yet. I would very much appreciate a little extra detail as I am in need of adding two additional valve actuators to my panel and this sounds like it will work.

Thank as a bunch.
Rodney

Hey Rodney and Welcome !!!

KC hasn't visited since last June so they're not likely to respond. If you click on anyone's member name, most say 'last visited XX/YYYY' or such and you can judge from there if you'll get a response.

I moved you to your own thread to get current eyes on your issue. Anyone can click on the quote to be brought to the original thread for more context. Best of luck. :)