How would you light a sundeck on pool already done.

doug527

Apr 15, 2019
Fl
Pool has 3 Hayward led lights but my 8x8 sundeck is dark at night and needs lighting….Any ideas? Is the only way to go under pavers and through pool shell? Picking up pavers shouldn't be a problem, but I'm not sure about drilling through shell…Any other options?

We put white Christmas lights inside the "roofline" of the whole enclosure. They are perfect, and cost about 8 bucks total in the after Christmas sales.

We put white Christmas lights inside the "roofline" of the whole enclosure. They are perfect, and cost about 8 bucks total in the after Christmas sales.
I like that idea too. We have them around our back decking patio cover (14x40) and they light-up the area extremely well. Today's LED sets are so cost efficient, they use very little wattage.

Oh yeah.... I see simple low voltage lights along those ribs of the birdcage.

Skippy and I use a low voltage rope light on the deck railings, plugged into a timer type outdoor extension outlet. They run 8-12 hours a night starting at dusk and are bright enough to light most of the deck. I love the look of them as SKippy has then attached under the top railing of the deck handrails.

Maddie :flower:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.