How wide are the supports for the Intex XTR Ultra 12' x 24' x 52'' pool?

Tvogt

Jul 18, 2020
Decatur, GA
Hi all! Trying to prepare for our new pool, arriving tomorrow. Thanks to this site, I have most of the measurements and things mapped out RE where to put the 4x8x16 pavers/blocks EXCEPT for one detail: how wide are these things? Will they extend beyond the 16'' width of the paver (I'm laying them out long-ways around the pool)? If so, will that present a problem? Thanks so much for any info you can share!

Hi again! Actually, another question! My pool area is not level (of course). Trying to figure out if I dig deeper on one side to place the pavers or build up on the other side by stacking 2 pavers. If i do the latter, the land under the pool liner may be a bit lower than the supports (which will all made to be level on top of the pavers). My question: Can the Intex supports adjust by bowing out a bit to accommodate the slightly lower level of the pool? Will this affect the integrity of the pool? I'll try to make it as even to the pavers/supports as possible, but may be a bit short on fill material. Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.