How to replace the plug on a Polaris 9350 floating cable

Poolqs

Sep 15, 2020
Pennsylvania
I have a Polaris 9350 Sport cleaner and the wires pulled out of the plug of floating cable plug that connects to the controller. I purchased a new plug, but there are 4 holes for the wires, but only 3 wires in the cable. Is there a video that shows how to connect which wire to the correct hole? Does it require soldering? I’m not an electrician...any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance.

I have a Polaris 9350 Sport cleaner and the wires pulled out of the plug of floating cable plug that connects to the controller. I purchased a new plug, but there are 4 holes for the wires, but only 3 wires in the cable. Is there a video that shows how to connect which wire to the correct hole? Does it require soldering? I’m not an electrician...any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance.
did anyone ever send you the 3 wires diagram i have same problem

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I saw a youtube video where someone took it apart - it uses small hex screws to clamp each wire in.

Check out:
- this one shows the connector

Others are:

Eric

1 is red, 2 is empty, 3 is brown, 4 is black.
Thanks very much for this information. The local pool store said essentially 'duh' when I asked about wiring the connector, but he was more than willing to sell me a new cable assy for over $320.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.