How to program Intelliflow vsf pump with screen logic with cleaning time at high speed

mworswick

Jun 25, 2018
Dallas, TX
I am trying to program a cleaning cycle at a higher speed then slow the speed to cycle the water. I have tried 2 schedules with 2 different speeds didnt work. Not sure where to begin,

13,000 IG, plaster, flagstone, pentair CNC 200sf filter & VSF pump, spillover spa, pentair mastertemp 400

M,

Each "Circuit" can only have one speed. You just need to use one of your Feature Circuits and assign a speed to it.

Let's say the Pool circuit is set to run at 1500 and you want the pump's speed to increase to 2500 for what you are calling "cleaning".

Simple rename an unused Feature Circuit "Cleaning" and then in your pump speed list, set Cleaning to 2500.

When the pump sees two or more speeds it will always run the fastest one..

So, if the Pool is running at 1500 and you ALSO turn in your new Cleaning Circuit, the pump will speed up to 2500. When you turn off Cleaning, the pump will return to 1500.

Here is my speed list. Skim low and Skim high are feature circuits that are used to make the pump run faster.

The circuit name is not important. You can call it Jim or any name you want.. It is just a name that tells you what the circuit is for, the EasyTouch does no care what you call it.

Please let me know if this does not make sense..

Thanks,

Jim R.

Your signature shows a ComPool controller. I assume you have replaced that. Can you update your signature?

M,

Do you actually have an infloor cleaner?? Or are you just trying to make your IntelliFlo go faster to run a suction side cleaner???

I suggest that you never use the Circuit Function other than Generic unless it is actually required.

Thanks,

Jim R.

That is correct, as I see it. Both schedules are running but the pump speed is based on the higher setting. Once the timer is complete for the cleaner it will revert to only the pool schedule. I have mine programmed similar, as well as a couple of lights for 90 minutes after dark because I’m a nerd and like the look. At times I have three lit up.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
thanks for the help
We are glad you have found our information helpful. Please, if you can, consider making a donation to TFP. We are staffed by volunteers and are registered as an IRS 501 (c) (3) charity and donations are what keeps the forum operating without advertisements.

Support TFP!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.