How to determine the model number of my Jandy Power controller

Sal512

May 17, 2015
Austin, TX
I am trying to diagnose a problem. My pool filter pump is continuously running. I suspect the relay might need replacing. In order to find the compatible relay, i need to determine the part number of my jandy controller, see picture attached. I have a pool, spa , light, blower and propane heater controlled by it

Jandy part number R0658100.

Omron G7L-2A-BUBJ-CB DC24 (24 volt dc coil).

You might have an unused relay in the box. If you do, you can use it as the replacement.

Last edited:
I opened the box this morning. I see four relays in there, looks like they are all being used. I see wires on input and output of each relay. Looks like i need to purchase a new relay. Also, couldn’t locate a part number for the entire controller board. I will have to remove one of the relays to get the part number for the relay. I can see omron made in japan after peeking inside.

Attachments

• 1560109496858.jpeg
    1560109496858.jpeg
    348.4 KB · Views: 7
Thanks James. I trust you. I just placed an order for the omron relay using the link you shared from Amazon. I will call Jandy when they open tomorrow to find out which upgrade kit to use for the circuit board, because the current one is several years old and those buttons stick sometimes. Also I want to be able to control pool equipment when I am away from the house

Reactions: JamesW

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.