How to connect a CircuPool RJ system to your pentair easy touch.

Stbkmac

Aug 9, 2022
St Augustine, Fl
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I'm looking at connecting a circupool RJ to my pentair easy touch 4. I do not need the automated chlorinator that I can have if I install an intellichlor, I just need to find out how to wire the Blue Control Box to the pentair easy touch at 240v (prefered) so when the pump comes on the Generator will come on and produce chlorine with the generator (I had a CircuPool SWG in the past with above ground pools not wired to an easy touch). Thanks for any advice and help. Pool size - 15k gallon and planning on a CircuPool RJ60 for a SWG.

Welcome to TFP.

Connect the Circupool power to the LOAD screws of the filter/pump relay.

Post pics of the EasyTouch panel open showing the high voltage wiring and relays.

The standard is for the filter/pump relay to be the upper left relay. But some electricians do not follow the standards.

Reactions: Jimrahbe
mac,

Your EasyTouch is set up perfectly for what you want to do.

Your pump filter relay (upper left) already has 240 on the Line side pins. All you need to do is connect your SWCG's power center to the Load side pins and you should be good to go.

Keep in mind the pump/filter relay will only close if you are in the Pool or Spa mode and the pump is supposed to be running,

Thanks,

Jim R.

Your ET panel is wired following normal standards.

It looks like you have a VS pump with constant power connected to the LINE side.

Connect the SWG to the LOAD side screws.

You need to knockout one of the knockouts and feed the wires through a liquidtite conduit into the panel. Use 12 gauge THHN/THWN wire.

ET SWG Wiring.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.