How to clean speedstir and tubes?

I just use plain water and scrub with a paper towel. But then I have never let my stuff get black spots on it.

I would not use anything harsher the vinegar to clean it.

I’ve used Muriatic acid many times with no issues. Just make sure to wash them out VERY well afterwards as acid will alter your test results next time if there’s any remaining.

it's very simple ,I rinse all after I'm done with pool water and have a microfiber rag to dry the insides of all the vials,magnets .....it keeps everything looking new for ever and it just make good practice never having cross contamination.

Reactions: HermanTX
Thank you all. Rubbing alcohol (50% concentration) cleaned most of it, just not the line where the magnetic bean touches and the creaves of the magnet. Looks much better though!! Will try some muriatic acid to get the last bit.
It took quite a bit of rubbing to get the black marks off so will definitely be keeping on top of this better.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.