Gold Supporter
May 10, 2018
Wimberley Texas
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Just got new plaster on Tuesday, Finest Finish Micro Fusion. Plaster guy said to brush once a day. Lots of player dust and sand.

How soon can I use my Warrior SE? They said nothing with wheels for 28 day and to use the pole net. Just wondering if the Warrior SE is ok since it has tread:) or will the grit destroy my new robot.
Thanks!

I would treat wheels and tracks the same way. Do not use for 28 days. Keep brushing and let the filter capture all the dust.

Why no wheeled cleaner for first 30 days? Plaster is sufficiently hard once the pool is full of water. Pool cleaners can be installed and utilized after about two days if there is no plaster dust forming. The reason that tracks develop is usually from plaster dust being "packed down" by the pool cleaner wheels and then not removed by brushing. So it can look like an "indention" (and discolored) but it is not an indention. Brushing afterwards can help prevent the plaster dust from sticking on the plaster.

Reactions: Triumph65
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.