How pink is pink when reading CC

I know what you mean. Technically the test result is determined by when the color disappears, not how vivid that color was before it does. But in my head, the lighter the pink the less I worry about CC! Regardless, if you never use more than one drop to get to clear, that's 0.5 or less and not something to address. But I like to see clear from the start, so if I see any pink at all, I'll test CC a little more often than I would otherwise. Pink is telling me that it might be just something that happened in my water that morning, or is something to keep an eye on (which I then will). It seems to be about 50-50 in my pool. Half the time I get no pink, half the time a get a faint pink. I've only needed an extra drop one time (so that was a 1.0 day).

Hmmm, I have a very vague recollection that sunlight and CC are tied together somehow. So a pool cover might affect that. Maybe my guru @mknauss has the answer to that.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.